The most defining factor of IWT resides in the people who create a real difference in the business, every day. We are a staff that works together. Every single individual is driven to be invested in the success of the company. This generates a philosophy of honesty, approachability and success. That being said, our achievements will only originate with our workforce. By placing the right individuals in the right spaces, this will certify the first steps in ensuring company-wide success.
To apply for any of the open employment opportunities below, please submit your resume or work history to the HR Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 772-223-9744. Qualified candidates will be contacted by the HR Department to schedule an interview. Walk-in applicants can leave their information at the reception desk but will not be interviewed by HR without an appointment.
For more information send an email to the HR Department and a member of the department will respond at their earliest possible convenience. International Wholesale Tile is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a Drug Free Workplace and encourages diversity in their workforce.
International Wholesale Tile is dedicated to assisting employees to reach their professional goals through internal promotion and/or transfer opportunities. One of the tools the company makes available to employees in managing their career is internal job posting, as described in detail in the Employee Handbook (pages 6-7). This procedure enables current employees to apply for any available position either before or at the same time the position is advertised outside of the company. Please refer to the Employee Handbook (pages 13-14) to be advised of IWT’s policy in regards to transfers or reassignments within the company.
To apply for an opening ensure that you meet the following eligibility requirements.
Job Vacancy Notice
Position: Sample Department Lead Hours: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Department: Sample Department Reports To: Alex Achaibar
Major Areas of Accountability:
1) Responsible for responding and addressing emails sent to Sample Department for shipping instruction and requests.
2) Maintain workflow and ensure that correct procedure and company policies are consistently observed.
3) Quality Control for all completed sample orders and loose piece orders.
4) Coordinate proficiently with Marketing and Shipping personnel.
5) Monitor and reorder supplies for the Fulfillment area.
6) Maintain a safe, clean and organized work environment.
7) Keep immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and take prompt corrective action or suggest courses of action which may be taken to achieve favorable resolutions.
8) Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
Required Skills: Works well with management, peers, and subordinates. Ability to communicate and conduct themselves professionally with people at all levels of the organization and external contacts at all times. Must lead by example in attendance and reliability, care and accountability; IWT’s Core Values.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please notify your current supervisor (not required) and submit your updated resume to the HR Department no later than 01/10/20 to be considered for this position. Please see Denice if you have any questions.